Friday, May 05, 2006
Saturday, April 15, 2006
Isn't she beautiful?
As a completely biased father, I think there is no more beautiful young girl in the world than our Hannah. She's at her best when having a laugh so I thought I would share it with the wider family.
I'm experimenting with sharing images using a blog so you get a record of family life online rather than just the odd email from time to time with an image
Draughts on a Boat at Cannes
Sunset in Brittany
Friday, September 16, 2005
On Becoming a Father
Like hundreds of men in the UK, I am about to become a father. My wife was due on wednesday and we eagerly expect the young chap (or lady) in the next few days. I realise that I am both excited and interested to see the effect that the whole event will have on me. As a father I hope that I will have all the following qualities:
- Have a great sense of humour about the whole experience
- Be supportive and loving towards my wife, given that she'll be exhausted!
- Find lots of time to play with the young chap
In truth, it will probably involve a lot more of:
- Being aghast that this young chap can wet a nappy so often and poo green stuff!
- Be mildly irrational with my colleagues at work after only 3 hours sleep
- Set light to some part of the kitchen as i try to remember how the cooker works